In this post, I will show you EXACTLY How To Check WAEC Result On Waec portal And Phone. If you have been asking about how To Check how to check waec result using phone without scratch card keep reading.
What is an e-PIN?
The e-PIN stands for Electronic Personal Identification Number. In WAECDIRECT, it is a unique 10-digit or 12-digit number that is required to access the service. The service enables direct access to a candidate’s results via multiple channels. The e-PIN is found in a valid WAEC Voucher.
Where can I buy an e-PIN?
An Electronic PIN may be purchased at the National office of WAEC and at any of its Zonal and Branch Offices across Nigeria. From time to time it may become available at any other outlets so designated by WAEC. The reviewed price for the e-PIN is now N1,500.
How To Check Waec Result Using Phone
- Go to http://www.waecdirect.org/
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the e-PIN Voucher Number
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your e-PIN
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
Also Check: How To Make Money Online Without Paying Anything
How To Check Waec Result Using Phone Without Scratch Card
- Send SMS in the format below:
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -:
Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
- Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)